Welcome to Android Q Beta
Welcome to Android Q Beta program , the Android Q Beta program allows you to try pre-release versions of Android Q. This release is for developers and provide new features needed to improve the compatibility and development of your applications for the new version of Android.
At present, TECNO SPARK 3 Pro is in the Android Q Beta program. As with previous versions, Android Q includes behavior changes to help improve performance, battery life, security, and privacy. In some cases, these changes can affect apps until they are updated to support Android Q, so you might see impacts ranging from minor issues to more significant functionality limitations.
How to get started with Android Q Beta？
Point to note
Please note the Beta build is not the final version, some features may be missing or may not work, these are general notes about this release:
1. The release might have experience problems with apps, stability, battery or performance on the device
2. Banking and finance apps might not work as expected
3. Some apps might crash or may not function as expected when running on this release. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.
4. Some permissions managed through Settings may need to be set again after app re-installation or device reboot.
5. The release contains some known platform-related issues such as performance and battery, access files in external storage, permissions.
6. There are also some known issues about Android Studio and tools, while try to compile and use Android Q SDK APIs
If you would like to opt-out or revert to the factory settings, you can do so using SOP tools.