The TECNO SPARK and SPARK Plus debuts some interesting features that are not common in devices of its kind.
- Mix Flash: Mix Flash combined front flash, screen flash together to bring much brighter yet balanced color for skins. And it spots a 5MP front and 13MP rear camera with 5P optical lens and blue glass that enhances glass filter strength by 50% and offers purer images.
- Sunshine Screen: 5.5” IPS HD screen. And the screen brightness now is 12.5% brighter than the average display screen to present a clearer and brighter effect when viewing photos.
- Own the Night: Balanced with an F/2.0 camera aperture to allow for better and brighter photography in low light conditions like nightlife and indoor photos, the TECNO SPARK and SPARK Plus sets a new standard for photography on a smart phone.
- Dynamic Brightness Recognition: When it is recognized that the ambient light is dim, SPARK will call the “Visidon highlight algorithm” to help enhance the brightness of the image and provide accurate automatic white balance, allowing the user to see and capture the most realistic image.
- Face Recognition: In the process of portrait capture, accurate recognition of facial features, highlight the facial details, so that your skin looks more energetic.
Stephen Ha, General Manager of TECNO Mobile said: “As a very innovative and truly dynamic mobile device company, we believe in our mantra of helping consumers experience more and that is the exact rationale behind these new products. They are not the regular mid-range smart phones available out there with bland offerings rather, they are very stylish and innovative products which can compete with several high-end products available today.”
Besides to those optimization features regarding flash and camera, TECNO SPARK and SPARK Plus also offer other innovative features including: Fingerprint snapshots which enable you to enjoy one-hand operation; 120-degree wide-angle selfie panorama camera mode and 1:1 square ratio photo making it super easy sharing your best photos to Instagram.
3000 mAh battery, 8 beautification effects, Android 7.0 Nougat OS are some other essential features of the TECNO SPARK while the SPARK Plus carries higher specification like a 6.0” HD display screen, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and 3400 mAh battery.
The TECNO SPARK and SPARK Plus will ship to Nigeria in mid-August and the exact prices will be based on local markets.