#TECNOMobileZA #StopAtNothing #ACKERMANS #competition #giveaway T’s & C’s
- The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the # TECNOMobileSouthAfrica COMPETITION (“competition”) run by TRANSSION, trading as Carl care Services (the Promoter).
- The Terms and Conditions of the competition are hosted on the TECNOMobileSouthAfrica Facebook Page
- #TECNOMOBILEZA #StopAtNothing #ACKERMANS #competition #giveaway
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Required Social Media Disclaimer:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with ACKERMANS or FACEBOOK. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this promotion/competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions herein.
- This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 (eighteen) years or older but excludes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of TRANSSION, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and entities.
- To stand a chance of winning the 55” ANDROID TV valued at R8000, follow these 3 easy steps to ENTER
Sept 1: Follow TECNOMobileSouthAfrica on Facebook
Step 2: Share the competition post from our page on Facebook and tag 4 friends
Step 3: Email your name, contact details and proof of purchase to email@example.com
- Individuals can enter from anywhere in South Africa. Multiple entries by an individual are encouraged, using unique IMEI numbers.
- The competition runs from 15 September – 31 October 2022. Final entries close at midnight on 31 October 2022 (CAT time) 2022. Any entry received after the expiry date of the competition period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- All entries will be entered into a random draw to select the winners. Winners will be announced on or before 10 November 2022 through a Winner Announcement Post on Facebook. If for any reason a winner is ineligible to claim the prize, then the prize will be awarded to another winner by random draw.
- A private message will be sent to the lucky winner by TECNOMobileSouthAfrica Facebook page on their competition entry win. The winner will be required to submit their full name & Surname, contact details, a valid TV Licence, delivery address (not a PO Box number) and South African ID in order for the prize to be delivered to the address provided. The Winner has 72hrs to respond, if no response is received after the allocated time, another winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prize winners indemnify TRANSSION against any claim brought against them (or any of their affiliates) in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the use of the prize.
- If the competition cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TRANSSION which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, TRANSSION reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Promoter: Carlcare Services ZA (Pty.) Ltd. Ground Floor, Building 3 (BT Building), Woodmead North Office Park, 54 Maxwell Drive, Woodmead, Johannesburg, 2191 South Africa
- TRANSSION is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this competition. Edcon respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
- TRANSSION only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides through the competition. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. TRANSSION’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to participate in a promotional campaign.
- The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the competition is secured by means of current, usual technical measures.
- TRANSSION will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so or you have consented thereto.